UBC Dietetics students serve up delicious Italian meal at St. Paul's Hospital November 25
Submitted by Tiffany Yeung, district manager, BC Health Authorities Sodexo Food Services
Oh, what a wonderful meal it'll be,
When you're eating like you're in Italy!
UBC Dietetics students invite you to try an Italian-themed lunch here at St. Paul’s Hospital on Wednesday, November 25th.
Take your taste buds on holiday and enjoy our Italian-inspired dishes at the Balance Eatery on the 4th floor of Providence Building.
Beef Lasagna: hearty beef with a rich tomato sauce, savoury mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese.
Vegetarian Lasagna: marinated and roasted eggplant, zucchini, and peppers with tomato sauce and melted mozzarella, Parmesan, and ricotta cheese.
Creamy Caesar salad with Croutons: crisp romaine lettuce with creamy Caesar dressing, Parmesan cheese, and croutons.
Garlic Bread: served warm and crispy.
Combo price - includes choice of beef or vegetarian lasagna served with Caesar salad and slice of garlic bread: $7.49 for the beef combo, and $6.99 for the vegetarian combo.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- St. Paul’s Hospital’s unique addiction fellowship program
- Still need to get your flu shot? Here's where to go
- PHC launches Office of Innovation and Strategic Partnerships
- Research takes the stage: Health Leaders Partnership Forum
- Inner City Youth’s Take Home Naloxone Program turns two
- Introducing PHC’s Health Care Awards Committee
- Lights of Hope to illuminate St. Paul’s Hospital tonight!
- Ministry of Health announces new funding for MRI
- Put yourself in someone else’s sweatpants
- Start your Christmas shopping early and help St. Paul’s: Hudson’s Bay to donate 10% of sales on Nov. 26!
- St. Paul’s Renal Program: Finding the story behind the numbers with BC PSLS Analytics
- Dr. Mark Kearns receives first Robert Hayden Research Fellowship in cardiovascular research
- 2015 Impact Award Winner
- PICNet 2016 conference: registration is open!
- Managing stress: Staff Mental Health and Mental Wellness toolkit
- Article evaluating PHC's involvement of Patient Family Partners in staff interviews published in Patient Experience Journal
- Learning from the best - A webinar with the Patient Safety Champion Awards finalists (including PHC!)
- Attention All Providence Canuck Fans!! A Few Games Left, Great Christmas Presents for Hockey Fans!
- Infection Control Champions
- World Prematurity Day at SPH
- Time to spread good cheer!