UBC Graduate Nursing Program Information Opportunity
Submitted by Kenneth Zuidema UBC MHLP & MEL Professional Leadership Master Degrees
On April 10, representatives from UBC’s Master of Health Leadership and Policy (MHLP) and School of Nursing will be on hand at Balance Eatery from 8:30am – 5pm to answer questions about UBC Graduate Programs and what they offer. This is your opportunity to learn more about the technical, leadership and business skills offered as part of these degree options.
If you’ve been thinking about how to advance your career this is your chance to get started!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Exciting additions to our Long Service Awards program this year!
- Supercluster Cycle 2 Call for Projects Now Open (with webinar link)
- You're invited - Come learn about what CST means for you!
- A big bucket – but an exciting one!
- Kidney Care at St. Paul’s
- Providence people celebrate World Kidney Day!