Used book sale! $1 each
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Volunteer Resources is hosting another used book sale at St. Paul's Hospital!
All books are $1 each...come and find some bargains and treasures.
- When: Tuesday, January 23 and Wednesday, January 24
- Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where: Outside the cafeteria
Proceeds from the sale help support education events for our volunteers.
Volunteer Resources is always looking for donations of books and magazines. If you have some reading material you would like to donate, please drop it off at our office (Burrard 274) or the SPH Gift Shop. Thanks!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Join the 2018 PHC Practice-Based Research Challenge!
- The role of humour, music and human touch in residential care
- New website aims to improve mental health and wellness for young people in B.C.
- 'I don’t call it elder care, I call it living'
- Final call for BC Health Care Award nominations
- The Doctors Are In podcast: They’re back
- Facing Horizons Together: Heart and Lung Health FEST 2018
- You can do it! Here are 5 quit smoking tips that worked for me
- Dear EFAP: I'm too tired to talk to my partner at night
- PICNet Educational Conference: Registration discount extended to January 26
- 10 things you get for free: Part 2
- Resolve to connect with someone new
- The Care Connection newsletter for January is now online
- Life runs in cycles... Joy will come!