Used book sale: $1 each
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Volunteer Resources is hosting another used book sale at St. Paul's Hospital!
All books are $1 each...come and find some bargains and treasures.
- When: Tuesday, March 13 and Wednesday, March 14
- Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where: Outside the cafeteria
Proceeds from the sale help support education events for our volunteers.
Volunteer Resources is always looking for donations of books and magazines. If you have some reading material you would like to donate, please drop it off at our office (Burrard 274) or the SPH Gift Shop. Thanks!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Why do women donate more kidneys than men?
- HUB ED – a commemorative day
- Q&A with Dr. Gil Kimel, head of palliative care, Providence Health Care
- DYK the benefits of eating together?
- March 14 is Dietitians Day!
- Hear Dr. Sarah Munro speak about birth after caesarean section
- Reminder: Join the next meeting of the Knowledge Translation Community of Practice
- Overdose crisis: Pharmacists’ role in combating opioid addiction
- Last chance to recognize a PHC scientist for their outstanding research
- Last call for Mission Award nominations
- Money Makeover: Newly divorced and learning how to get retirement ready
- Does the government REALLY owe you money?
- Pink Take 5 Café
- Printing Department closed March 27-April 3
- Celebrate St. Paddy's with 50-cent buttons!