Used book sale - all books $1
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, coordinator Volunteer Resources
Volunteer Resources is holding a used book sale! All proceeds help support volunteer education and training.
- Monday, November 21st 11:00am-1:00pm
- Tuesday, November 22nd 11:15am-1:00pm
Where: St. Paul's Hospital - Providence 4th Floor, Outside the Cafeteria
Come check out our great selection of gently used hard cover books!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights of Hope lighting ceremony set for Thursday, November 24
- So many seeds, so little time
- Chalk up a big year of winning for PHC (and it’s not even 2017 yet!)
- Remembrance Day at Brock Fahrni
- Call for Nominations - Providence Health Care Heart Centre Unsung Hero Award 2017
- Get your Twitter on with our upcoming Lunch + Learn!
- Catch of the month!
- The long and winding road to $7 million
- Time to Move on Preventing Overdose Deaths
- Training is power
- PHC Knowledge Translation Community of Practice!
- Test your opioid knowledge
- November is Diabetes Awareness Month!
- Antimicrobial Stewardship at PHC
- Open House: Perioperative Nursing Education Program
- #BeSeenInDarkCoats – a virtual fashion show
- Department of Family Medicine member and addictions researcher receives BCCFP award
- EMR connects health care and service providers
- Recycling Questions? Ask Sonja and Helen