Used Book Sale at St. Paul's Hospital
Submitted by Tanya Fitzpatrick, Coordinator, Volunteer Resources
Volunteer Resources is hosting another used book sale at St. Paul's Hospital!
All books are $1 each...come and find some bargains and treasures.
- When: Tuesday, September 18 and Wednesday, September 19.
- Time: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Where: Outside the cafeteria (4th Floor - Providence)
Proceeds from the book sale help support education events for our volunteers.
Volunteer Resources is always looking for donations of books and magazines. If you have some reading material you would like to donate, please drop it off at our office (Burrard 274) or at St. Paul's Hospital Gift Shop, thank you!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Vacation planning for 2019 begins in October – here’s what you need to know
- Teams and individuals walk for strength, for health, and for life
- Get ready, healthy workplace month is starting on October 1!
- Interested in Knowledge Translation? Announcing the PHC/VCH KT Challenge!