Valen-Thyme's Card Sales
Submitted by Anja Webster, Dietitian Nutrition
Looking for the perfect card for your valentine? Want to brighten a friend, coworker’s or loved one’s day? Well, the PHC dietitians have got a treat for you! In February, dietitians will be selling unique ‘food pun cards’ created by PHC dietitians.
Each card will include a “Simple Sugar Cookie” Recipe.
When: Friday February 3rd and Monday February 6th between 12-1pm
Where: Outside the SPH Cafeteria
Price: $4 per card or 3 for $10
Cash Sales Only
Can’t make it on February 3rd or 6th? No problem! Either stop by room 4000 or call 604-806-8141 between 8:00am-3:00pm and talk to Dean to purchase your cards.
All proceeds from card sales go to support dietitians’ education funds to keep dietitians up to date with the most current nutrition evidence
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Celebrate the BC Health Care Awards by nominating an outstanding person or project
- Overdose Prevention and Response Update #3
- The Megamorphosis is coming to a residential home near you. Are you ready?
- Listen: The CST Audio Network presents "The Doctors Are In"
- Government funding helps Hope to Health grow
- Nominate a scientist in our organization for the PHC Research and Mission Award
- Dr. Pat Camp and colleagues win a MSFHR Convening and Collaborating Award
- We need volunteers for the Feast of Fortune Gala