VIDEO: Clinicians test-drive an early prototype of new clinical information system
Submitted by Jodi Gillich, communications coordinator Clinical and Systems Transformation
Patient health care journeys of the future were brought to life this summer in a series of hands-on clinical transformation workshops at Lions Gate Hospital and the BC Cancer Agency. Health professionals from VCH, PHSA and PHC got the chance to experience a guided tour of an early prototype of the new shared clinical information system. It was an advance look at changes that will be rolled out across over 40 health care facilities over the next few years as part of the Clinical and Systems Transformation (CST) project.
Learn more about the CST project at CSTproject.ca.
Questions? Contact info@CSTproject.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- ASP Your App
- Help us support over 250 individuals in need this September
- Calling All Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Midwives; Health Information Management Needs Your Input
- A candlelight tribute to our veterans
- Quality Forum 2017 - Call for Abstracts Closes Tomorrow!
- Only two weeks to go! Get your tickets today for this Brilliant event
- Patients to exhibit their handiwork on September 10
- St. Paul’s transplant recipient running Yukon road race to raise funds and awareness of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Register now for the 13th Annual Leadership Program for Physicians and Leaders in LTC
- September, a Good Time to Revisit New Year's Resolutions
- $1,000+ up for grabs every two weeks!
- Today is World Physical Therapy Day!
- World Sepsis Day - September 13
- PHC to Kick Off with Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- It’s not too late to drive with the top down!
- Care Connection for September is online!