VIDEO: Get in the loop!
Submitted by Jodi Gillich, communications coordinator Clinical and Systems Transformation
Get a first look at the future of medication administration in this new video, which goes through the clinical process of Closed Loop Medication Management. The Closed Loop process integrates technology into every step of the medication cycle: ordering, verifying, preparing and administering.
Closed Loop is a major component of the Clinical and Systems Transformation (CST) project, which is designed to improve the quality, safety and consistency of patient care across VCH, PHSA and PHC.
Thank you to everyone who took part in the video, which was filmed at Lions Gate Hospital and the Lower Mainland Regional Pharmacy Production Centre.
Learn more about the CST project at CSTproject.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Get ready for a Brilliant night
- Injecting Safer Practices into Medication Administration
- The life-changing work we do
- Nurses' Bargaining Association Retroactive Payments
- Cardiac resuscitation trial at St. Paul’s Hospital the first of its kind in Canada