VIDEO: A momentous day for pharmacy
Submitted by Jodi Gillich, communications coordinator Clinical and Systems Transformation
“We’re opening the door to a safer future for our patients,” said Michele Babich, Executive Director, Lower Mainland Pharmacy Services, as she helped cut a ceremonial ribbon at the new state-of-the-art Vancouver Pharmacy Production Centre, which was officially opened on November 23.
The event marked a major milestone for care providers across VCH, PHSA and PHC, as well as the Clinical and Systems Transformation (CST) project. The centralized facility will allow us to realize the benefits of closed loop medication management, which will help improve the safety, quality and efficiency of medication delivery.
To watch with captions, click the “CC” icon in the lower right corner of the video.
Learn more about the CST project by visiting cstproject.ca or email info@CSTproject.ca.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights of Hope attracts loyal crowd—despite downpour
- CST review leads to timing changes for Coastal sites
- Staff Annual Christmas meals coming to your site this December
- Nurses at St. Paul’s Hospital and Mount Saint Joseph Hospital now provide take-home naloxone kits to acute-care patients
- BCCSS Accounts Payable Holiday Cheque Runs
- Rolling Out the Red Carpet
- CST information easier to find on refreshed website
- All Windows 7 Users at VCH, PHC, PHSA - Notice of Upcoming Fluency Flex Software Upgrade
- Diabetes Health Centre welcomed by the Carrier Nation
- Research and Clinical care with injectable opioids in the supervised model: the SALOME clinical trial
- Transplant recipients visit BC communities to thank health staff
- Langara Celebrates 25 Years of Caring
- Working Over Christmas? Make It Work For You!
- Online Shopping: Privacy and Security Tips
- Complete our 'You & the Environment' survey and enter to win $250 in prizes
- Care Connection - Holiday edition!
- 12 days until Christmas Sale at SPH Gift Shop!