Wanna try a Random Coffee?
Submitted by Random Coffee Initiative
Random Coffee is a growing initiative that pairs people from different areas of Providence Health Care to meet over coffee and chat. It offers a fun break, and a chance to make a new connection at PHC outside your day-to-day work.
Opt in now by sending an email with your name, role, work site and how to contact you to RandomCoffee@providencehealth.bc.ca. In early January, we will match you with a Random Coffee mate!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Providence Angels at Every Site
- Season's greetings from Minister Terry Lake
- New Chair Appointed to PHC Board of Directors
- PHC News off for the holidays
- Caroling Christmas Staff on 6D
- How one couple rallied to raise $50,000 for Pulmonary Fibrosis research
- Hot off the press Highlights: Residential highlights
- Mount Saint Joseph Residence Highlights for 2015
- 12 Days till Christmas Sale at St. Paul’s Hospital Gift Shop!
- 2015 Long Service Recognition celebrations happening spring 2016!
- Diwali celebrated at Brock Fahrni
- A Day In The Life of a CSICU nurse now available to view on Storify
- Celebrity Mental Health: Brooke Shields
- Chocolate Angels - the perfect stocking stuffer
- Sukie's Shoe Drive
- Register for Heart + Lung Health FEST Scientific Symposium!
- Indulge In….Healthy Living This Holiday Season. Part 3 Tips for Holiday Peace of Mind
- Pop-up winter Beef and Barley soup taste test for Kidney Care Clinic patients
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- 5th Annual e-Mental Health Conference
- Be SEEN this winter - really, be VISIBLE!