We ALL Play a Part!
Submitted by Janet Scott, Leader Information Access & Privacy, Information Access & Privacy
We all play a part: Everyone working at PHC plays an important role in ensuring our patients, residents and clients are receiving the best care possible. And as we carry out our roles we need to be aware of the very sensitive information we work with and ensure we are protecting it appropriately. I hope that during this Privacy and Security Awareness Week you have had a chance to read the information sheets and have discussed the different privacy challenges within your work teams. You can find them all here.
Be privacy and security smart: Attached below are the scenario challenges with the responses. How did you do? Did you come up with additional privacy and security tips that responded to the challenges? If so, we would like to hear from you by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And for sharing those with us, we will enter you into the prize draw!
AND remember to tell us your privacy best practices – you only have until June 15 to be entered into the draw!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Lights, camera, celebrate! PHC Long Service Awards starring our 2017 recipients
- Research Day recap: 14th annual event celebrates our achievements
- Three heart transplants in 24 hours – two years later
- Meaningful moments - the small yet powerful stories of residential care
- Number of average daily visits to St. Paul’s Overdose Prevention site doubles in its first month of operation
- Using your network account on any (yes, any!) PHC workstation
- Call for blood donors and donor profile: Vivi Pham
- Providence Health Care in the Spotlight at national leadership awards
- 61% of Perpetrators of Physical Abuse of Seniors are their Spouses/Ex-spouses or Children
- Five tips to fuel your body to help achieve your running goals
- Men’s Health Week is from June 11-18. Time for a check-up?
- Is it really sunscreen allergy?
- Lower Mainland EVS (Housekeeping) Satisfaction Survey
- Wall Centre downtown parking operation change
- Spring is in the air and flowers are in bloom in the ICU rooftop
- SPH Cafeteria Menu June 11 - 17
- Father's Day is Coming Soon!
- Philips Lifeline thanks Providence Health for over 30 years of partnership
- Don't be a victim to a charity scam
- A Transformation in Elder Care
- We all play a part... be privacy and security smart