We asked PHC staff: What does patient and family centred care look like to you?
Submitted by Megan Birnie, communications specialist Communications & Public Affairs
The roving Patient and Resident Experience Week team has been on the move this week visiting PHC's sites and asking the question, "What does patient and family centred care look like to you?" Heres's what staff are saying:
What does patient and family centred care look like you YOU? Have your say in the comments section below, or join the conversation on social media using the hashtags #IMPX and #PHCPX.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Pharmacists Enhancing Patient Care
- Have you watched PHC's new patient and family centred care videos?
- Mark Your Calendars!
- 5 in 5: Top Questions Answered
- I am alive because of you
- The healing power of a pup
- Meet the Special Hematology team
- Join us for Interdisciplinary Education: Patient and Family Centred Care
- Trauma Distinction status awarded to PHC
- UpnGo with ParticipACTION pilot project at the Residential Sites
- Kidney transplant recipient and donor to run Klondike Road Relay
- Mental Health Week May 2-8
- Honoria Conway Fashion Show
- National Immunization Awareness week at PHC
- The Most Reverend J. Michael Miller to celebrate Mass and tour St. Paul's Hospital
- Your Chance to Win Every Two Weeks
- Bike to Work Week is only a month away. Join a team and win prizes!
- Sodexo Retail Customer Preference Survey
- Win this car and support seniors’ care!
- May 1st to 7th is Emergency Preparedness Week!
- Meet the SPH vendors for May!
- Come Buy Your Mother's Day Gifts at SPH Gift Shop!