A welcome to the new CEO blog
Submitted by Fiona Dalton, President and CEO, Providence Health Care
Welcome to my blog. Listening to, and engaging with, patients, residents, families, staff, physicians, researchers, volunteers, partners and the communities we serve is very important to me and I want to be as connected as possible to you all. I will therefore try a variety of communication methods, and most importantly I promise to meet people in person, and visit teams and front-line services, as much as I can.
As part of my communication, I hope that this blog will be helpful. It will cover my personal thoughts on a variety of issues, concerns, learnings or health care related matters, and it will have the functionality to allow for feedback and two-way respectful dialogue.
In addition, please do feel welcome to contact me directly via email (FDalton@providencehealth.bc.ca) or phone (Office: 604-806-8020).
Please see my most recent post here. A note that the blog can also be found on the home page of PHC Connect.
Thank you in advance for coming here and participating!
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Hey dads, take care of yourself this Father’s Day! Lessons learned from a cardiac researcher turned patient
- Celebrate Providence Week!
- Milestone in physician led quality improvement
- PHC recognizes those who support stroke care
- Some of these things just don’t belong
- Using your network account on any (yes, any!) PHC workstation
- New Healthy Built Environment Linkages Toolkit: making the links between design, planning and health