What you can do now to get ready for CST
Submitted by PHC CST Team
The Clinical and Systems Transformation (CST) project is starting to ramp up here at Providence. Last week, we hosted a successful PHC CST All Staff event to bring you up to date on what’s coming for PHC. With a fall Go-Live on our horizon, here are a few things you can do now to prepare:
Get inspired about this change by watching the first This is Why video
Providers – sign up for FESR training!
Front End Speech Recognition (FESR) training is available now. Email PHC-CST@providencehealth.bc.ca to book a time.
Connect with your supervisor, informatics specialist or physician champions to learn more about the opportunities to get involved with CST
Keep your eyes peeled for Transformation Central, PHC’s one-stop shop for all things CST, and an upcoming roadshow to answer your questions in person and show you more of what’s coming.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- What is the Bridge-to-Home Spread Collaborative?
- The Big Reveal
- How we connect the dots
- Celebrate Pharmacy Awareness Month in March!
- Get the most out of the new webmail with these simple tips
- 5 Minute Rounds at PHC
- Small incision. Big result.
- Vaping - is a new generation getting addicted to nicotine?
- Evictions increasing overdose risk and homelessness, study says
- Attend a CHÉOS Work in Progress Seminar on April 10
- Watch for St. Paul's in the screening of 'Paramedics: Life on the Line'
- Dietitian's Day at Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Run or walk the Scotiabank Half-Marathon or 5km with St. Paul’s Foundation
- Changes are coming to print services at Providence
- You won't want to miss this one! Attend this year's Spirituality Conference in May 2019